SO CUTE.I've decided I'm going to find a feral cat and dress it in a dog costume so my parents let me keep it. there's a farm near there house with about 15 kittens. we'll be best friends...
DO IT! Cats make lives better. It's a proven fact. And probably you can build up some kind of tolerance, right?
that's what I said, but my parents are laaaaaaaame...oh man, your cat is so cute...
She's a little fatso, that Polly.
awwwwww...the chubby kitties are the best...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
SO CUTE.
I've decided I'm going to find a feral cat and dress it in a dog costume so my parents let me keep it. there's a farm near there house with about 15 kittens. we'll be best friends...
DO IT! Cats make lives better. It's a proven fact. And probably you can build up some kind of tolerance, right?
that's what I said, but my parents are laaaaaaaame...oh man, your cat is so cute...
She's a little fatso, that Polly.
awwwwww...the chubby kitties are the best...
Post a Comment