


All we want for Christmas this year is our very own cardboard hunting chalet. And for only 24.00 CAD, you and the Mrs. should easily be able to afford one in this recession. If the mood strikes, please feel free to throw in a kitten or two.
Merry Christmas!
Dudley, Polly, & Ramona
10 comments:
Awww how cute! The cats galore made me think this blog entry is for megan. Haha. (:
Hahaha. Yes, Megan & I share a great love for the feline.
that's freakin awesome
and I do love the kittiez, though don't have actual ones like you, Lindsay...I asked my mom casually to buy me one for xmas and she turned me down...said she would be paying off part of my student loans instead
LAME
I asked my parents for kittens for Christmas and they said 'no', too. Parents have NO IDEA.
A cat was hanging out by my window, I wanted to steal it but it had a collar so i just let him chill there. Sighhh.
Being that Robert and Elliott are extraordinarily literary for their species, I believe they would prefer this replica of the Hemingway Home: http://gocaribbean.about.com/od/thefloridakeys/ss/HemingwayCats_6.htm
STEAL ITTTT!
And, yes, Jennifer, cats OBV prefer replicas of famous homes. D,P,&D want a cat-house version of Falling Water. I'll see what I can do.
Also, PS, I've been to Hemingway's home in Key West. SO MANY CATS!!!
that house is dope. Hemingway was a wise man.
holy cow, those are WAAAAAAAY amazing.
Post a Comment