Bon Appetit! Annnd... ahem. I need this t.shirt, like yesterday.
There are several reasons for this:
1. Skeletal shirts rule. They just do. And they look really good with blond bobs. Mociun made a BOMBASS ribcage shirt a few years back that I still think longingly about.

B. It's 20% off!!! I L-O-V-E sales!!! Especially sales >10% off!!!
3. Tomorrow is the Albany Park Community Center's makeshift Halloween celebration wherein the Headstart kids parade around our classrooms in TOTALLY CUTE little costumes and trick-or-treat. Frankly, it might be my only chance to wear something quite so awesome (and scary!) whilst teaching and passing out candy to little ones. Black skeletal t.shirt & black jeans! Cool attack!
(Incidentally, I also have a rather oddball slash hilar Indian student named Robinson who thinks I am just the most fantastic creature in the world, which he reminds me of almost daily. Besides giving me really awkard pieces of jewelry, he likes to complement me on my outfits while doing a painfully uncomfortable motion wherin he runs his hands in the air around an imaginary, curvacious bod. Were he not married, extremely interested in Jesus, and, ultimately, well-meaning, it would all be rather distressing. On Monday, Robinson informed me that he'd be bringing a camera to our class on Thursday and that I should, 'wear a pretty dress' so that he may document my breathtaking beauty for his wife. I sort of really want to show up for class the above outfit. I don't think he'd like that much.)

Happy Almost Halloween!
1 comment:
Photos are from www.streetpeeper.com!
Post a Comment