I've been a bit on the absent side lately, as life has become rather busy. Between finishing the semester at school and taking the first vacation with my father since I was 15 years old, I've had a bit to do.
We visited Seattle & Bellingham, wherein we saw lotsa flowers, hiked, ate lotsa food, drank lotsa beers, laughed with old friends, took a couple of absurdly backlit portraits, bought a pretty cool old fisherman's vest, and endured weather, dare I say, more miserable than Chicago's. It was a totally awesome time.
6 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! I don't believe for a second that the Seattle weather was worse than Chicago's. :)
I love seeing pictures of seattle. makes me want to go there again. and that one apartment totally looks like my aunt's condo but I'm pretty sure it isn't. but sigh, I want to go to there.
That octopus cactus is amazing! (So is that vest, and the flashy-red Carhart)
you two are SO cute!!!
LOVE Seattle.
you two are adorable. it also looks like you have a pixie cut in the last picture. have you considered?
Hahahaha. Yes, Juan, I have wholly considered it. And, I LOVE the idea, but I'm also afraid that, by cutting off all of my remaining hair, I am entering into the stage of my life called 'old.'
Post a Comment