Hey! It's a skirt for people who live in a city like mine!

 Holy cow!  This YMC culotte-chambray-circle-skirt contraption is pretty awes!  I'm totally into the idea of a quote-unquote denim skirt that does not require a pair of heinous black bike shorts underneath as wind protection.  Freedom. 

If you would have told me 5 years ago that I would have been interested in a pair of culottes, I would not have been pleased. 

5 comments:

Belinda said...

The word culottes is a total turn off. But these are totally awesome. If I were to refer to them as 'shorts' maybe I could go there.

Lindsay said...

You're SO right. 'Culotte.' Heinous.

jennifer said...

Whoa, these are actually kind of cute. It totally walks the line between ugly and awesome granny, but I think it looks good styled with a plain shirt and some cute sandals. I also like how practical they are. I never wear short skirts because I'm so afraid of flashing people!

stephanie renee said...

totally reminds me of my grandma, she rocked the culottes!

Lindsay said...

Tooooootally grandma! I love it!