We finally got our piles and piles and gobs of snow in Chicago!! I have been super jealous of all of your snowstorms and snow days and snow men and snow fun along the East Coast this winter, and I am here to gleefully say that we got ours, too. And we even had snowthunder!!
I woke yesterday morning to find puny, dirty, little snow drifts all over my house, made as the 50 mph wind blew through the cracks in my windows and doors. Yes, those are my UGGS. That's right. MY NAME IS LINDSAY, AND I STILL WEAR UGGS TO DO THE LAUNDRY.
First time since 1999 that Chicago Public Schools have been closed for a snow day! And it's Snow Day 2! I'll take it!
4 comments:
FUCKING JEALOUS. not of your snow drifts, but of your two days off...all we had was a 2-hr delay ystdy, though we did have a day-plus off last week, so that was pretty sweet...that's when we had thunder snow, too! where'd that part of your post go? am I imagining the thunder snow???
and Jennifer has Uggs, too...HAH. you two, you two...
That is pretty. I've never experienced a snow day.
It WAS beautiful!
And, hahaha, Megan, only the cool kids still wear Uggs.
haha. megan's right. i totally have uggs. they're so warm, i'll never give them up!!!! what else are you going to wear to do laundry when it's 10 degrees outside, amirite?
and, whoa...that snow looks intense!
Post a Comment