I have just applied to grad school!


Ladies and gentlemen, the application is in!  Not 5 minutes ago!  I am officially an applicant!  Gaudy, adjective-driven essay written!  Financial aid form completed!  Resume impressified!  Master of Social Work, here I come!  Hopefully!  If you let me in, Programs!

(This is not a picture of me applying to graduate school.  This is a picture of me making pizza.  No pictures of the former exist.  Such is life.) 

7 comments:

jennifer said...

yay! congratulations! i've got my fingers crossed for you!

p.s. that pizza looks so tasty.

emilyistcb said...

Just please don't turn into a "grad school" person.

Anonymous said...

congratulations! best of luck :)

Kate said...

Crossing my ten fingers for you. Are you planning on sticking around Chicago??

Lindsay said...

THANKS GUYS!!

Kate- I'm either planning to stay in Chicago or go back to Michigan, where I did my undergrad. That is, of course, if anybody lets me into their school! CROSSING FINGERS.

Eunice said...

Congrats!!! Give me an update on your admits! I'm planning to apply for MSW programs fall 2012. Did you apply at UChicago? You should mentor me when the time comes for me to apply!

joanna tang said...

Hi, I was blog surfing and chanced upon your blog. Good luck! I graduated from uchicago last june with an MSW so i'm really excited for you! The world will always need another social worker! *keeping my fingers crossed for u! :)

-joanna
http://dragonflyin.wordpress.com/