Through unintentional, probably detrimental, late-night internet usage, I've managed to win myself this Fjallraven Kanken on the eBay. It's a bit unnecessary, as already have the world's most badass leather backpack, and a bit unplanned, as I hadn't intended on spending a Sunday night spontaneously bidding on Kankens. But, nonetheless, I'm pretty exited about its arrival.
All of this, however, has got me thinking about an idea Megan & I came up with this summer. We think that Fjallraven should offer custom, DIY, paint-by-the-numbers, pick-your-own-colors, etc. etc., you-get-the-idea Kankens. Like, you know, make-it-yourself-Chucks or designed-by-you-Keds. Personally, I want a pink and purple backpack reallll baddd. Originally, our plan was to start some kind of petition-y website to get our voices heard (and to get the Fjallraven people's attention). And then maybe suggest some colors? And the like? Whatever happened to our SWEET plan, Megan?

1 comment:
DUDE, I was JUST thinking of that the other day...get Rachel on the phone and let's do this! I still want my yellow and magenta backpack...
and sweet score, man, sweet score
Post a Comment