Whilst shopping for imaginary wool blankets for my imaginary Navajo-outfitted bedroom for my beautiful imaginary house, I stumbled upon this Levi's+Pendleton wool cape. I am of the opinion that it is pretty f.ing awesome. I like that the jacquard is quite subdued and that the cape silhouette is rather narrow. Do I do capes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
whoa, yep. that is pretty awesome.
capes are such a pain in the ass though. how are you supposed to wear a bag on your shoulders?
I would say that you are most certainly allowed to want a cape. It is awesome.
You're TOTALLY RIGHT, Jennifer! How would I wear a backpack with that thing?!?
the print is all sorts of amazing.
i was talking to my sister about what bag to wear with a cape, and she pointed to this garance dore post regarding this issue
http://www.garancedore.fr/en/2010/10/12/ma-cape/#more-13534
turns out, you can't. "no living allowed"
Post a Comment