Adultification

I've been considering lately adult-ifying the wall art around my house.  That is, I'd like to trade out some of the cat-related-thrift-store paraphernalia with a few non-cat-other-animal-related prints.  You know, about a half step in the adult direction.

Here's what I've contemplated thusfar:


2 out of 4 are cat-related, but I making change is a slow process.

(I saw Debbie Carlos' work at Lula last week, and it was beautiful.  I'm 100% sold on her bunny photo, and probably this for my bedroom.)

What do we think?  Other totally awes prints/artists that I'm forgetting?  Advise within.

3 comments:

juan said...

the cat in the sweater looks at me everytime i am in my bathroom, and it makes me think of you. awkwardly.

Lindsay said...

Awwww. I love you.

Megan said...

is it weird that I equate the cat in the sweater w/you? oh wait, Juan just said that (minus the whole bathroom thing)...so it must be a universal truth