Dudley & I have spent most of today rectifying the pathetic situation that is my Etsy store. It's still basically empty, but at least we (I) managed to take some pictures of a few items to eventually add to said shop. Mr. Cat did a bit of inspecting, belt wrastling, and general overseeing of the day's activities. Judging from the above pictures, things will soon be stocked with exactly 2 new belts...
9 comments:
UGH, CUTE.
you should turn cool belts like that into dog collars, if possible
Maybe you can be in charge of that? I'll supply the belts & you make the necessary adjustments?
hahahaaaaaa holy crapschnitz, that first photo made my night...and those are some pretty sweet belts, dude...why the hell are you selling them?
Hahahaha. I'm glad you like that pictures of Mr. Cat. He's a goober!
And, oh man, I have waaaaay too many of those belts. That shit flows like water here in Albany Park, & I have waaaay too many that I never ever wear.
ooooOooo LOVE those belts! Am jealous that they 'flow like water'. :)
Where in chicago is Albany Park?
Hahaha. They're EVERYWHERE.
Albany Park is on the Northwest side, just at the end of the Brown Line. If you're ever in Chicago, you should check out the thrift stores up here. They're GOOD.
Ugh nice! i'm in chicago a few times a year, been pondering up a thrifting trip specifically to chicago. Thanks for the tip! :)
love it, the cat and the belt!
way to make that kitty work for his kibble!
Post a Comment