Hi, I want to be you.

 
Because, dear lord, you are cute.  Cu-ute, with two syllables.

That is all.

6 comments:

eri said...

Haha, i was *just* looking at this post and thinking about how cute this girl is.

To be honest, i think the bay area style blogs are kind of lacking so this lady really stood out for me. Little hair bow!

Lindsay said...

Dude, I'm in TOTAL agreement. The hair! The bow! The complexion!

And, yeah, she's the first in a while who's made me go 'Awwww, SHIT!! You're CUTE.'

Hello Lindello said...

She does kind of resemeble you. cutie for sure.

Megan said...

hahah I was just going to say the same thing as Kate...you guys could be twins from another mother! and her dress is adooooooorable!

Megan said...

or is that a romper.......?

stephanie renee said...

i need that bag! it is so simple and perfect!