This past Saturday was a pretty killer day. The weather wasn't half bad, I took care of beeswax on the homefront during the early hours, and gallivanted around town at night. The pals and I may or may not have accomplished all of, but not limited to, the following items:
- Watched Hollywood blow shit up on the set of Transformers 3
- Attempted to not drop our cameras off Brian's Marina City balcony
- Drank far too much of the sweetest Moscato ever made whilst watching the symphony
- Ate enough candy canes to not need to do that again for a while
- Took embarrassing (awesome) pictures of Rachel slurping on said candy canes
- Laughed and laughed and laughed
7 comments:
fuuuuuuuuck, dude, your friend Brian has an awesome balcony. and did you see any shots of LeBoof? or his cutesy pie gf? and your friend's striped shirt is pretty awes.
hahaha and those candy cane pictures are pretty hilarious, especially the 2nd one. with the earrings, that photo's a total boy-catcher, Rachel!
and did you get a new camera? your photos look pretty sa-wheeeeet
!!!! SATURDAY !!!!
Looks like fun!
Yesssss, Megan, his balcony IS awesome! SUPERDUPERDUPERSUPER awesome. I didn't see Shia or Mis CutiePants or anybody, no. Just some fake bombs and fake gunfire and fake asphalt, which was all pretty cool either way. Isn't Mollie's shirt good?!? I forgot to ask her where it was from, but I kept eyeing it.
And, YEAH, Rachel looks pretty awesome in those shots. I got some other WAY more embarrassing ones, but I felt like I should kindly refrain from putting them up onto the public internet sphere.
And YES YES YES, I did get a new camera, for my birfday. It's been an adventure in figuring out HOW to use it!
!!!! SATURDAY !!!!
And, yeah, it was fun!
what, no pictures of ME? for shame!
i need to do something about my leg-hairiness. other than that, my arms are looking pretty good!
score on the birthday swag! and that's good of you, to be a nice friend...I had some pictures I put on my flickr awhile ago at some dance party I went to with my one friend, and she had sweat ALL OVER her body, but I was a good friend and didn't add those. b/c I would kill that bitch if she did that to me. totally unrelated, but whatever. asphalt!
Post a Comment