As it turns out, Colorado is pretttty rad state. In typical Linzo fashion, however, I totally ran out of camera batteries just as soon as my airplane hit the runway in Denver. I took a few pictures with my pal's Blackberry, which I am patiently awaiting for him to send my direction.
In the meantime, however, I thought that these photos from our class party on the day of my departure are just too precious not to share. That's me up top with my Level 2 Yemeni contingent. Just a bunch of sassypants ladies looking good! The second is the darling son of a student posing next to his bombass chalkboard Piece de Resistance. That's OBV a fire-breathing dragon, right? This is right after him and I had a pretty serious rock-paper-scissors tournament. Which I won. Because I'm an adult.
I also just happen to be wearing my new Agronomist dress. That shit is comfy! I ordered it over Memorial Day, got it a few days ago in the mail, and haven't really removed it since. I mostly just like it for its care instructions: 'machine wash gentle cycle or hand wash, no bleach, lay flat to dry, keep forever.' And because it's chambray! Dooiii!
I also just happen to be wearing my new Agronomist dress. That shit is comfy! I ordered it over Memorial Day, got it a few days ago in the mail, and haven't really removed it since. I mostly just like it for its care instructions: 'machine wash gentle cycle or hand wash, no bleach, lay flat to dry, keep forever.' And because it's chambray! Dooiii!
9 comments:
That dress looks so good on you!! I can't believe how on sale it is. So tempting....
OMG! That dress looks so great on you!! You have the cutest hair. I've been thinking about cutting mine short for awhile now...I think yours serves as inspiration!
Also, in that first picture, it looks like the fire-breathing dragon is breathing on you! Watch out!
crammond, you are the poster child for cute.
p.s. love the dress.
that dress is adorable!
AHHHH! that kid is too adorable! as is the whole family...and that fire-breathing dragon is BADASS.
and seriously, the dress is ueber cute! and you seem like the coolest teacher ever...and DUH way fashionable! at the school I was working at, there was this lame-o teacher who at least tried, but hers was an epic fail...I couldn't really talk, b/c I had to wear a freakin' uniform, but you would put her to shame! Rachel Comey? Helloooooooo
OH and I only say these things b/c she was a bitch. HAH. I'll stop now.
That is the most amazing chalkboard dragon I have seen, awesome!!! I like how it kind of looks like he is is going to eat his head!
Yay, you got the dress!! I bet you are an awesome teach, and not just because of the dress, just in general, or maybe both ;)
You're a mega-cute-stylish-hip teacher! And tall in comparison.
LIKE INFINTY
Oh, you guyssss! GET OUT OF TOWN.
Isn't he a dollface?!? I was so damn impressed by his dragon!
And, yeah, Rachel I'm a freaking giant in comparison to most of my students. What the F?!? Where's the childhood NUTRITION in Yemen?
Post a Comment