Wheww-weeee! The cats and I have been busy busy busy over the last couple of weeks (Dudley especially), and now I'm ready for a NAP. Today's the last day of the semester, and, I'll tell you what, I'm looking forward to doing some relaxxxxing.
In anecdotal news, yesterday I wore my new American Apparel lace tee, pictured above, to school. Thanks to the fact that the nude tank underneath matches my skin tone almost perfectly, there was major concern amongst my fellow teachers and students that I was bra-less and undershirt-less all day. I had at least 6 folks shade their eyes in my presence for fear that they might accidentally see something naughty. It was kind of awesome.
I'm taking a little weekend jaunt to Colorado tonight, which I'm way excited for. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and that nobody forgets to wear a cami under their lace shirt!
7 comments:
Congratulations on being done for the semester!! Time to party!
You look great in that lace tee, by the way. And, Dudley is a total cutie.
the lace shirt, the side part, the oxfords, the tattoo. YOU WERE KILLING IT.
I agree. Linzo you look way hot and exotic.
Doodles is just a cutie fat pants.
I always love pictures of you and your class. I also like your chalkboard penmanship.
I'm glad you're back, gurrrl. I MISSED YOU.
and I agree with your compadres, especially abt the tattoo...that tattoo is really killer...makes me want to get another one soon...
but I'm not gonna lie: when I first saw this photo, I was like, whaaaaa, gurrrrrl, scandaloussssss!
and your cat is awesome.
yay! congrats and welcome back to the blogosphere. that shirt is awesome. as is your cat.
i love the posture that your cat has - looks comfy, i should sit/ lay like that all the time!
Hahahaha, guys, THANKS.
Dudley's sitting like that right now. Cats.
Post a Comment