I want jewelry.


I was just thinking about how, if the cats really love me, they probably should get me a pair of Erica Weiner earrings for Mother's Day tomorrow.  Just kidding.  (They don't have opposable thumbs or credit cards or an Etsy account.)  But if they had all of those things, then I'd expect a pair of earrings and breakfast in bed.  Or a necklace.  Or, you know, a phone call and a card.  Something.  

(HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TOMORROW, MOM!  I LOVE YOU.)

4 comments:

jennifer said...

OMG, those earrings are so awesome! I love crystals!

Lindsay said...

Right?!? I KNOW. And, all Erica Weiner jewelry is 25% off in May!

jennifer said...

Oh man, really? The temptation is very strong!!

Lindsay said...

I KNOOOOOW! 'Enter LESFOREVER in the voucher section at checkout' Only $45! I think they rule. They look like little crystal spikes poking out of the ear!