Don't do it! She doesn't do her dishes!!
Oh man, I saw this the other day. Her apartment looks so cozy! I want all of those rugs!
hahah (Jenn). that's funny. Yeah, i loved her place too. and ummm all her designer friends? must be nice!
First, i'll hitchike my way to chicago, then altogether, we can go knock on caitlin's door, and see if she welcomes us?
Hahahaha, Eunice! DEAL.
I really like that she's photographed in her bad-ass robe. That's cool.
Hahahaha, Rafe. I think it's a ROMPER. Hahahaha,
jen, i think those are clean dishes.
I concur, Juan.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Don't do it! She doesn't do her dishes!!
Oh man, I saw this the other day. Her apartment looks so cozy! I want all of those rugs!
hahah (Jenn). that's funny.
Yeah, i loved her place too. and ummm all her designer friends? must be nice!
First, i'll hitchike my way to chicago, then altogether, we can go knock on caitlin's door, and see if she welcomes us?
Hahahaha, Eunice! DEAL.
I really like that she's photographed in her bad-ass robe. That's cool.
Hahahaha, Rafe. I think it's a ROMPER. Hahahaha,
jen, i think those are clean dishes.
I concur, Juan.
Post a Comment