I was admiring these the other day. SO pretty!
I know! Right?!? And they're not exorbitantly priced!
i really like them. get them in all colors!
Hahaha. All 3 available colors? Tomorrow when we'll in Wicker Park, I'll stop and get one or two!
cuuute!
they are surprisingly cute, but i don't think i can pull it off. but i love that blue one.
My question is: WHAT do you wear underneath? I don't want anything too thick-strappy or V-necky or distracting, you know? So, a simple black tank? Easier said than done.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I was admiring these the other day. SO pretty!
I know! Right?!? And they're not exorbitantly priced!
i really like them. get them in all colors!
Hahaha. All 3 available colors? Tomorrow when we'll in Wicker Park, I'll stop and get one or two!
cuuute!
they are surprisingly cute, but i don't think i can pull it off. but i love that blue one.
My question is: WHAT do you wear underneath? I don't want anything too thick-strappy or V-necky or distracting, you know? So, a simple black tank? Easier said than done.
Post a Comment