Dear Rachel Comey Agronomist Dress,


I can see myself in you allllll summer loooong, baby.

xoxoxo, Linzo

7 comments:

jennifer said...

same here! i really love the back cutout.

Megan said...

HOLY CRAPSHITS! that dress is perfect! and the detail on the belt, uggggh! this dress = your style = your needed summer splurge

Lindsay said...

I knoooow. I think I might buy it for myself for my birfday in July. And Le Train Bleu always has good codes, right?!?

Megan said...

yeah, man, I got like 20% something from there before, though I don't remember if it was one of their special codes or like a new customer thing...btw, have you seen this (I'm sure you have, since you just posted something from light vision)? it's kind of awesome:

http://lightvisionstore.com/shop/accessories/tie-tote

Lindsay said...

Yeah, I totally haven't used their 'New Customer' 30% off code yet. Now's the time!

And, yeah, that bag is sweeeeet.

stephanie renee said...

it would be the perfect bday dress!!!

julia said...

ohh em gee! i LOVE the back of this one!!