Are you my new swimming suit?

I am very seriously considering the purchase of this Wreck N' Sew black one-piece.  It's simple, basic, has a gigantic black bow on the bum, and MADE TO ORDER BASED ON YOUR MEASUREMENTS.  For $80.  I kind of feel like that's someone giving me a new suit. 

If all goes well, I might also consider the black high-waisted, two piece number as a back-up.  Because I'm such a summer beach bum.

$80 for a perfect-fitting swimming garment?!?  CAN'T BEAT IT WITH A STICK!

7 comments:

jennifer said...

Whoa! $80 for a custom made suit is a great deal! Also, it's super cute!

stephanie renee said...

too bad it doesn't come in navy!

juan said...

not crazy about the bow, but otherwise its killer. and $80?!? you really can't beat that with a stick.

Lindsay said...

I think I might do it guys!!

And, Juan, hahaha. I love that you don't love bows. But I love them. And that's that.

Megan said...

THIS is killer...that's so freakin crazy, the price...and I think the bow is killer, too, duuuuude...and the zipper in the back is badass

DO IT

Glamour-Och-Fläskpannkaka said...

a lovely swimsuit!

Hannah Elise said...

That is all kinds of AWEsome! I think my head just exploded.