Why'd I do it? Why'd I look?

I thought I could get out of browsing the new Rachel Comey unharmed, unscathed, and with my self-respect intact.  Instead, all I know now is that I need a pair of $310 high waisted, silk shorts.  Derrr, Linzo.

7 comments:

Hello Lindello said...

to die for. i can totally see you rockin these!

Lindsay said...

Ugh. I love them.

Megan said...

those buttons are killer. as are the fact that they're made out of silk. but my only hesitation is that the scallops will make even the skinniest legs look chunky...maybe if they were on the side? meh, why am I being such a downer commenter today?! but besides that, these are super adorable, including the waistline...

Lindsay said...

Hahaha. Yeah, the scallops could be TOTALLY weird. Or, just awesome? Let's hope that every one else in the world has the same misgivings about them & they end up going on super sale. And then I can afford them! And wear them even if they make my legs look fat!

Megan said...

hahahah I don't think they would make your legs look fat...I can sound like such a bitch some times! it's just been one of those weeks...what I meant is that they would make MY legs look fat...and, yes, I'll hope the same that they'll go on super sale...sometimes I wish there were ways of shopper sabotage on the internetz...

Lindsay said...

Hahaha. I'm going to spread rumors that they make people's legs look SUPER sausagey, and then nobody'll buy them. And then THEY'LL BE MINE, in like 5 months!!!

Megan said...

hahahahah I think that might actually work...just photoshop that picture and say it's the pair you bought