Baby's First Purse!


Dudes.  I have done IT.  I have purchased a purse.  Now, mind you, it is a grungy, old, ratty, worn, $1.80-from-the-Village-Discount Coach purse from probably a zillion years ago, with a knotted strap that I am afraid to un-tangle for fear of breakage.  But, nonetheless, I love it.  Things are about to get really adult up in this mother!


And And AND, the best part is that now I can now attach the shitty, old strap to this other dollfaced Coach pouch I acquired a few months ago.  I've worn it exactly once, due to the fact that, strapless, my only option has been to string it around a belt and wear it about my waist, like a... fool? 

!!!! High fives abound !!!!

6 comments:

Rosie said...

I've been looking for one like this forever! Jealous you found it for under $2!

Melissa said...

That purse is CUTE! Also, fanny packs are waaaaaaaaaay cool, dude.

juan said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! the little girl finally grows into a sophisticated woman.

Hello Lindello said...

cute cute cute. i especially love that second one. nice.

julia said...

love that little bitty one, super tiny and perfect! want!!

Lindsay said...

Hey, THANKS GUYS!

The best part about this post? I wrote it in January, forgot about it, managed to accidentally schedule it for today, and then was REALLY confused when I found my inbox filled with comments, mortified that you all read my DRAFT version. WHOOPSIE!

So, anyway, that little one's a cutie, no?!?