One of the best things about being back in Michigan in January was spending a night at my Dad's house. It's a pretty good place, filled with antiques and hand tools and weird old paintings and flannel and Hudson Bay blankets and quilts and booze.
It's a real Man's House:
(I was vehemently instructed not to take this picture, as my Dad claims it makes him look like an alcoholic. Pssssh.)
There're also your fair share of precious (& dusty) pictures of me from back when I was a mere babe:
I have a haircut scheduled for this afternoon, and I'm thinking that my new 'do should probably hearken back to the days of Linzo-yore. I've currently got the same bangs+bob cut as I wore from the 6 to 8 grades, with my bottle-cap John Lennon glasses and Beatles t shirts. Perhaps I'll opt for an early-90s, super side-parted bob this time around? Or go extreme and have my stylist cut a toddler-sized bowlcut? The world is really my oyster today. All I know is that I really want to walk out of that salon looking at least 15 years younger.
PS. I have the WORST camera in the history of the world. FYI.
10 comments:
GAHHHHHH TODDLER LINZO IS SOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUTE!
Hahahaha. So, I assume, your vote is for the bowlcut?
BEEEEEEER....holy ballz that's awesome
hahahaha and I love both of those pics, especially the first one...and I would love to see a bowlcut on a 26-yr-old
AND WHERE'S YOUR TAT????
Hahaha. Yes, beer IS awesome. Hahaha.
I'll probably not go the bowlcut route, honestly. It's a little too Karen O than I can pull.
Picture SENT.
HOLY FUCKING BALLZ, that is so damn awesome...and by tattoo, I meant facepaint job you got at the circus...b/c they're basically the same thing...but yeah, soooooo freakin' awesome...I LOVE IT!
Ah gosh look at you! I love the last photo, what a cute outfit you have on :)
Hahahah, THANKS DUDES!
And, yes, my parents sure did know how to pick out some pretty cute shit!
adorable! i saw a girl at savers with a bowl/bang/bob hairdo and it was super cute.
btw- your dad and i love the same beer. Bells (two-hearted my fav)! I actually got trashed with Mr. Bells a few years back in college. He was in town visiting our breweries and ended up bar hopping with us. Great guy.
You clearly had impeccable style, even as a child. Also, photo posing skillz.
A- Kate, THAT IS AWESOME. Bell's is DA BOMB. You couldn't get it here in Chicago for a couple of years, and it broke all of our hearts. We all look forward to the first Oberon of the year.
B- Banger, derrrrr.
Post a Comment