Evan Lysacek is kind of a total fox.

It appears that I have developed a monster crush on Evan Lysacek.  That is all.

10 comments:

GirlLeastLikely said...

agreed!

Had an hour long debate on whether or not we thought he was gay or not.

...we couldn't come to a conclusion.

-Lisa!

Lindsay said...

Not gay! (I gooogled it. Hahahahaha.)

I like how his outfits are all MASCULINE and black and his hair part is all HOT.

Hahaha.

Hello Lindello said...

you and me both!

Hello Lindello said...

whoa. i just saw how young he is. fooled me.

Lindsay said...

Hahahaha. I wasn't sure if I was the only one. Or if the entire world was also in love with him. It really could go either way. Hahaha.

Melissa said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Did you see that headshot that Bob Costas throws up every time he's talking about him? His face is MAROON and he looks like a HUGE CREEPSTER. Gah!

GirlLeastLikely said...

omg he's only 22! gah!

and how tall is he?

Vera Wang also designed his costume. weird, eh.

Lindsay said...

WHATEVER, Banger. He's a hunk and a HALF.

juan said...

what do you mean he is not gay ?!? he looks gayer than a three dollar bill. i so hope he is. we need more stone foxes in my team.

Lindsay said...

He's straight.