Y'all remember when Justice Roberts f.ed up Obama's oath last January?!? Now you and your family can relive those, and many other, proud moments in American history with Dover Publications' Barack Obama Coloring Book.
Please note, this is not me being snarky. This is me EATING UP whatever awesomeness Dover throws at me. I can't get enough of their African-American History Month paper dolls and coloring books. Sigh.
Happy February 1!

4 comments:
hahahahaha this is awesome...that stupid bastard, Roberts...I've hated him ever since he came on the scene in whatever year that was...and a coloring book would be fun...need to invest in a cheap one, since I still can't color in the lines (poor motor skills)
Megan, I highly recommend this one: http://store.doverpublications.com/0486462005.html or this one: http://store.doverpublications.com/0486407993.html
I got the latter at a family vacation to Fort Sumter in the early nineties and have cherished it since.
hahahah those are awesome...and at under $4, what a score...I think I might have to take a visit to my local bookstore to see if they have those in stock...
btw, michelle kind of looks like barack with women hair in this picture
Yeah, they really didn't do a great job with Michelle. (!!!)
Post a Comment