Dogsitting is the Sucks.

I am currently animal sitting for this alien-dog:

and his dollfaced sis, Maria:

(Somebody ought to give me an award for animal photography, EH?)

As a reward for dealing with aforementioned irritating-dog, I have bought myself this:
 
 It's amazing how a simple ruffled, cowgirl shirt can make me feel so much better.  Especially because it reminds me of this.

7 comments:

Megan said...

omg TELL ME ABOUT IT...I dog sat this bastard male dachshund who I wanted to smack in the face, especially when he terrorized his awesome cat siblings, Frida and Oscar...I have these awesome photos on my phone of the cats hanging out with me, after I did all the work to get on their good side, and then that bastard would jump on the bed and chase them away...terrible, TERRIBLE

Megan said...

and that APC blouse was the first thing I thought of, too, when I saw the photo of your awesome find

Jenn said...

Does Dash still smell weird?

GirlLeastLikely said...

once dog sat for a 120 pound golden-doodle that thought he was small dog... He was constantly jumping up on us and trying to lay in our lap. Super adorable but insanely heavy.

Lindsay said...

YES, Dash stiiiiilllll smells, Jennifer. He is gross.

Yeah, I guess I just don't really like dogs. Hahaha.

Hello Lindello said...

good luck with that!

way to go. awesome find. I want to see pics of you wearing it soon!

Hannah Elise said...

Ohoho...dog sitting. I once had to dogsit this mean, mean rottweiler. I was 12 at the time. He would always bark/snarl and try to bite me. I had to distract him by throwing a ton of treats to the back of his pen just so I could get his bowl to feed him. That dog scared the crap out of me.