cool! Love this too. Reminds me of those big parachutes you played with in preschool.
I have recently acquired some doily thread and a teeny tiny crochet hook. Handmade doilies, here I come? We shall see...
PS I meant to post that on the doily post.
Banger, are you trying to profane my blog, here?!?
holy cow I want this color wheel shirt!!
Dude, that's TOTALLY a Rachel-shirt! How did I not recognize that??
Post a Comment
6 comments:
cool! Love this too. Reminds me of those big parachutes you played with in preschool.
I have recently acquired some doily thread and a teeny tiny crochet hook. Handmade doilies, here I come? We shall see...
PS I meant to post that on the doily post.
Banger, are you trying to profane my blog, here?!?
holy cow I want this color wheel shirt!!
Dude, that's TOTALLY a Rachel-shirt! How did I not recognize that??
Post a Comment