A chambray nightgown!?! That maybe I could wear as a dress if it's not too gigantic?!? Or to bed if it is?!? With matching shorts that are probably also rather large?!? How could I go wrong?!?I am inexplicably attracted to this and feel deeply motivated to own it; December is a strange month.
6 comments:
Ehhhhhh. My vote is DON'T DO IT!
Banger, I'm going to take that as a CHALLENGE. WATCH ME BUY THAT SHIT!!!
at first I thought the shorts and whatever's on the left were its sleeves, and I thought to myself, fuck no...but then I looked at it again and thought it could be cute...if you cinch it or something (though I hate belts), or wear a cardigan over it...that's what I doooooo
of course my siblings and friends all think I dress two sizes too large...as I say, the bigger the clothes, the skinnier you look...but maybe that's just me
Hahahaha. I don't even know. It's like a ridiculous chambray SET, with shorts and a BAG. What the F? If it were reasonably sized, I think it could be awesome. However, I think it might be even too gigantic for your 'wear big, look skinny' motto. It sort of looks like one of those tunics that Pakistani men wear. I guess maybe that's not the look I'm going for.
lol yeah, I was thinking the same thing, abt it being too big for the rule...but I found a good one for you that I'm including in a post I'm writing right now...except it costs about the same as an organ on the black market
AWESOME. Hahaha. Can't. Wait.
Post a Comment