I'm going to need you to go ahead and buy me the following:
(Conveniently, they are all on sale.)


Overalls ... Chambray ... Navy flatsAnd, DUH, I need some boots to go with my new coveralls!
Foot warmthXOXOX multiplication, Linzo


Overalls ... Chambray ... Navy flats
Foot warmth
4 comments:
OH, I am diggin that chambray top...and it's APC...SCCCCORE...
and I dig the F-Troupes...need to add one of their pairs of shoes to my closet
btw, did you get your United Bamboo cats calendar yet? I just ordered a new cat calendar of my own, but not that one...can't wait to hear abt it!
love those shoes!!!
and bibs? heck yes.
Ugh. I just LOVE THEM ALL. Sigh.
And, no, Megan, I haven't yet gotten my United Bamboo calender. I've had all sorts of issues with my billing address information blah blah blah. The moral of this story is that I just need to get my shit together and have the United Bamboo people process it manually. AND GET MY CALENDER BEFORE 2010!! And before it sells out!
Which one did you get??
laaaaaaame...well, I just got my super awesome cat calendar...it's not as awesome as the UB calendar in terms of the miniature clothes, but it's awwwwwesome in other ways...perhaps it will sway your ordering choices in light of it's awesomeness
Post a Comment