btw, I thought you might like this video, to add to your anti-AA sentiments...how I feel when I shop at AA: http://jezebel.com/341625/american-apparel-will-make-you-look-like-a-fat-hooker
and there are coked-out whores that work there (or did) apparently...not surprising: http://jezebel.com/gossip/i-work-retail/working-at-american-apparel-is-all-its-coked-up-to-be-316322.php
I probably spent a good hour going through their retail stories ystdy, especially those of AA and that perv that runs the company
8 comments:
And that we wear...graduation caps?
BIG bows?
are you suggesting i should return lace body-tard? Even the matching thong?
Nope. I'm saying that you need to get a gigantic velvet bow to match it.
what, you don't already have yours? I'm wearing mine right now.
Hahahaha. American Apparel NEVER fails as good, comedic materials. You gals are funnnny.
btw, I thought you might like this video, to add to your anti-AA sentiments...how I feel when I shop at AA: http://jezebel.com/341625/american-apparel-will-make-you-look-like-a-fat-hooker
and there are coked-out whores that work there (or did) apparently...not surprising: http://jezebel.com/gossip/i-work-retail/working-at-american-apparel-is-all-its-coked-up-to-be-316322.php
I probably spent a good hour going through their retail stories ystdy, especially those of AA and that perv that runs the company
Hahahaha. Oh man. That video really made me giggle. Hahaha. That's awesome.
Post a Comment