Just call me Lindsay 'The Chambray' Crammond.

Because I've got the COOLEST chambray shirt on the block. I got her off Etsy a bit ago, and, while she's not much to look at on the hanger, she is foxxxy on the person. In fact, a student informed me today that I look quite a lot like a flight attendant while wearing her. Which, although inaccurate (obviously having something to do with said student's lack of American cowboy-culture knowledge), is a nice thought nonetheless.

Of course, whilst attempting to get just one, decent picture of myself-in-chambray, Mr. Cat got all up in my beeswax:

As he's made perfectly clear time and time again, ain't nothing goes on in this house without his input. Thank you, Dudley.

From there, I figured I might as well call it a family photo event and grab the Mona for a shot or two. While her glamour shot is only minimally succssful, she sure does have a handsome profile!


Also also also, this vintage LEVI'S chambray work shirt came in the mail for me today. It's pretty big. And pretty hangy-off-my-body. AND PRETTY AWESOME.

The moral of my story? Chambray is da bomb.

6 comments:

Megan said...

AWESOME shirt...and AWESOME cats...

and I just saw this Mociun shirt for sale over at Laws of General Economy and thought of your love for her t's! if you don't already have this one, that is:
http://thegeneraleconomy.blogspot.com/2009/11/mociun-moonscape-t-shirt-size-medium.html

Lindsay said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

My cats are pretty cool. They actually dictate all of this blog's material. I am merely the messenger with a set of opposable thumbs.

Yes! I saw that Mociun t shirt on Laws of General Economy and nearly signed up for it. THEN, I realized that it is the EXACT shirt I ordered via Fashion Philanthropy with impetus from your blog. It hasn't arrived yet, though.

stephanie renee said...

I love the new shirt!

Lindsay said...

Thaaaanks!

Megan said...

hahah awesome...that's a pretty sweet ass shirt, either way...

Lindsay said...

Also, the buttons are purple! THE BUTTONS ARE PURPLE! I forgot to mention the buttons are purple!!!