

Happy 1-year Marriage Birthday! Thank you for letting me be a part of that lovely soiree last November and a little piece of your family for much longer than a year. Ramona, Polly, Dudley, & I love you two very, very, very much.
I think it's also safe to assume that John Darnielle is smiling on you today.
Consider this a special gift:
While what we have above is at once the worst ever recording of 'No Children' in the history of civilization, it is also a faithful documentation of my fondest Mountain Goats memory, complete with a Brandon Hall cameo at the :22 mark. I hope you two listen to Tallahassee together today and think of me and Brandon and your lovely lovely lovely marriage.
Love, Linzo
I think it's also safe to assume that John Darnielle is smiling on you today.
Consider this a special gift:
While what we have above is at once the worst ever recording of 'No Children' in the history of civilization, it is also a faithful documentation of my fondest Mountain Goats memory, complete with a Brandon Hall cameo at the :22 mark. I hope you two listen to Tallahassee together today and think of me and Brandon and your lovely lovely lovely marriage.
Love, Linzo
2 comments:
Awwwww...thanks Linzo! We love having you as part of our family too. Hugs (r)
Hugs and kisses. You are the sweetest.
Post a Comment