i love her buckle shoes, i have been on the hunt for a similar pair!
I just love HER. That sweater is insane.
Rachel Comey has some of those, but of course they ain't cheap...and her sweater is AWESOME...reminds me of a BBW top from a couple of seasons ago...
Yes! BBW pointelle sweater from last season, no?
sounds about right, but I don't remember exactly...another thing I regret not buying! dammmmmiiiiiit
I think about that sweater pretty regularly too...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i love her buckle shoes, i have been on the hunt for a similar pair!
I just love HER. That sweater is insane.
Rachel Comey has some of those, but of course they ain't cheap...
and her sweater is AWESOME...reminds me of a BBW top from a couple of seasons ago...
Yes! BBW pointelle sweater from last season, no?
sounds about right, but I don't remember exactly...another thing I regret not buying! dammmmmiiiiiit
I think about that sweater pretty regularly too...
Post a Comment