Yes, Celeste, I think that is the answer. I already have a REALLY AWESOME Levi's overall jumper, but it's kind of big. And a little awk. Although, my students seem to think it's the CUTEST THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. As do most of my middle-aged coworkers. Is that what I'm aiming for here?
7 comments:
is that her man? he looks like a wuh-man......she's 100x hotter...
Yeah, dude. He's what's-his-nuts from the Arctic Monkeys.
i have a cut off overalls jumper too! i wore it at renegade, super cute and comfy!
oh, haha obviously i don't listen to them...total woman
Ooooh! I want to find a pair to cut off at a thrift store. Super super cute.
You should just find an awesome pair of regular overalls, and cut the pants to make a skirt.
Yes, Celeste, I think that is the answer. I already have a REALLY AWESOME Levi's overall jumper, but it's kind of big. And a little awk. Although, my students seem to think it's the CUTEST THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. As do most of my middle-aged coworkers. Is that what I'm aiming for here?
Post a Comment