NERD ALERT!


This is me. At Renegade. Looking really awesome (dweeby).

I stumbled upon this picture of myself whilst sorting through my stack of business cards giddily procured from vendors last weekend and exploring their various blogs, Etsy shops, & other online venues. Here I am, along with a SUPER-DUPER CUTE girl in overalls, who has me feeling very certain that my months-long, ongoing search for overalls is not for naught:


Furthermore, my bloggy research has unearthed the fact that Dores makes some really killer jewelry. Like, REALLY killer. I'd like to get my grubby little mitts on one of these navy woven bracelets. And all of those doilies? CUTE ATTACK.

The moral of this story? I heart shopping.

3 comments:

Grow Books Press said...

Cute photo Linzo!!
I too yearn for overalls...I think I want train conductor overalls.

Lindsay said...

Yes, overalls RULE. I have a pair of train conductor overalls, but they make my hips look BIG. It's really awk.

stephanie renee said...

thanks for the comment on my blog and for dressing so cute at renegade! your blog is also super cute! i am opening my shop on monday and will have bracelets.