Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to a scintillating Wednesday morning exploration of the subtleties of the basic Minnetonka moccasin.
Yesterday, I, regrettably, was forced to throw out my favorite pair of navy thunderbird Minnetonka moccasins due to an uncleanable level of mud, grime, debris, and general grossness. With the month of August upon us, I'm a tad worried that my moccasin tan line will fade if I don't get another pair as soon as possible! So, the question becomes: Which super basic pair of minnetonka mocassins will serve me most faithfully for the remainder of this summer?
Exhibit A: Caramel Deerskin Moc
Exhibit A: Caramel Deerskin Moc

Exhibit C: Natural Deerskin Thunderbird Moc
The thunderbird is awesome; this is true. However, I already have 4 other pairs of smooth and suede leather thunderbird mocs, and just don't really think I need another. What to do? What to do?
Please advise.
PS. I really don't like suede. I think it's gross.
The thunderbird is awesome; this is true. However, I already have 4 other pairs of smooth and suede leather thunderbird mocs, and just don't really think I need another. What to do? What to do?Please advise.
PS. I really don't like suede. I think it's gross.

4 comments:
sad to hear about your blue thunderbirds. at least, (i hope) it was worth it.
caramel deerskin. for sure.
-r
Crap! I was thinking mocha!
And, yes, you're right: It was worth it.
I like the natural smooth mocs the best.
Is it too late to vote? I agree with Rafe/Lindsay: Caramel Deerskin.
Also, DSW shoes has Minnetonkas with the fuzzy lining (I guess they are more house slippers) for like $30.
Post a Comment