And these pictures from the Oak NYC PROVE IT.
Shredded, cuffed, faded jeans! Cutting EDGE!
I'd probably own a pair of clogs in every single color
if that wouldn't cause me to
a) twist my delicate ankles 7849769 times a day and
b) cross the line in terms of looking more like an 11 year old than a 26 year old.
Shredded, cuffed, faded jeans! Cutting EDGE!
I'd probably own a pair of clogs in every single color
if that wouldn't cause me to
a) twist my delicate ankles 7849769 times a day and
b) cross the line in terms of looking more like an 11 year old than a 26 year old.
9 comments:
Grammatical error!
(please dont hate me)
HEINOUSLY GLARING ERROR FIXED!
(I think.)
indeed it is fixed. sorry i had to point it out, you are still my grammar hero.
THANK YOU, Anonymous.
WHO ARE YOU???
just an anonymous fan of the blog, and a true believer in good grammar.
keep on keeping on!!
Rachel told me it was you, Jesse.
You've been found out.
DAMNIT LINZO! shh!!!
I mean, its not Jesse...(he can't even read)
my anonymity!! NOOOO!!!!
it is true I can't read, but I can write which is really weird.
Post a Comment