YES! Do you think I will still be sexable in an outfit like that?
Yes? No? Yes. Yes.I never really want to sex you, so I don't know that I'm the best judge here. However, I'd like to believe that I'd still be sexable in either outfit, and shouldn't that also count for you? Crochet is sexy, right?
speaking as an impartial 3rd party observer....yes Rachel, you would be sexable in either outfit... preferably the sailor shirt!
BOOOYAH. I just ordered the white sailor shirt, I believe it will flatter my complexion in a more desirable way than that of the navy.
Excellent choice. Sheer white on pasty white is ALWAYS flattering.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YES! Do you think I will still be sexable in an outfit like that?
Yes? No? Yes. Yes.
I never really want to sex you, so I don't know that I'm the best judge here. However, I'd like to believe that I'd still be sexable in either outfit, and shouldn't that also count for you?
Crochet is sexy, right?
speaking as an impartial 3rd party observer....yes Rachel, you would be sexable in either outfit... preferably the sailor shirt!
BOOOYAH. I just ordered the white sailor shirt, I believe it will flatter my complexion in a more desirable way than that of the navy.
Excellent choice. Sheer white on pasty white is ALWAYS flattering.
Post a Comment