God Bless Gardens.

On Saturday, a few fellow social servants & I dug up a garbagey patch of land on the South side of our Community Center and transformed it into a verdant, lush, green garden-extravaganza. Sorta.

Before: Weeds&Weeds

Halfway: Dirty Hands

The End: Verdurous! Abundant! Bountiful!


(The garden will grow, & I will have fresh vegetables all the summer long.)

6 comments:

Joseph said...

That's amazing! Good work!

Lindsay said...

Yes! When it's actually growing, you should walk by and see it. I think it might end up being kinda awes.

Grow Books Press said...

oh yay!! What kinds of veggies did you plant? Any pumpkins?!?!

Lindsay said...

Lettuce, turnips, beets, carrots, chives, tomatoes, beans, and basil. We're going to do leaf lettuce, kale, & spinach this week. I'm also going to do a little box off to the side with lavender & catnip.

Grow Books Press said...

Oh wow!! I love it! Post your new coat hanger BTW!!

Lindsay said...

I will I will I will I will!

I'm at Maria's house until Wednesday, so I'm a tad busy until then. But, you watch out, a SWEET coat-rack-post is on its way.