Dear Friends,

With my birthday fast approaching (July 3), it's become quite obvious that most of you are just now beginning the search for a meaningful 'I'm-so-elated-that-you've-made-it-to-age-26' gift. This year, I've decided to exclusively ask for jewelry, namely Erica Weiner jewelry.

I'd like one each of the following, please. You can coordinate amongst yourselves.

Pelvis bone necklace. (This is my FAVE!!!)

Weiner bone necklace.

Snake vertebrae (STRUNG ON A CHAIN LIKE BEADS!!! OMG) necklace.

Beetle earrings.

You can purchase all items, AND MORE, at Erica Weiner's online jewelry shop.

PS. Everything is 30% off!!!

I LOVE YOU, Linzo

6 comments:

Grow Books Press said...

I would like to note that MY BIRTHDAY IS the 18TH OF MAY, wait, fuck this...ill make my own goddamn post.

Lindsay said...

What is this? Some kind of birthday competition??

Aqua Pearl said...

omg, i have her wolf tooth necklace!!!

Lindsay said...

I heart Erica Weiner jewelry BIGTIME.

Melissa said...

OOOOOOOOOO that snake vertebrae necklace IS super awesome.

rafe/lindsay said...

If you got the pelvic bone necklace, you could use it as a landmark to describe to people where the vestibule is : ) (LD)