I walk by this construction site just about every day, and I have come to realize that I love cranes. Probably because they're the closest thing to real dinosaurs.
Now its time to get high and watch The Simpsons. G'night.
What if my Mom is reading this?!? She doesn't know that you like to get high and watch The Simpsons! There is NO WAY that Michele will ever think you're cool if she knows that you're into The Simpsons. Grrrross.
3 comments:
RACHEL!!!
What if my Mom is reading this?!? She doesn't know that you like to get high and watch The Simpsons! There is NO WAY that Michele will ever think you're cool if she knows that you're into The Simpsons. Grrrross.
I meant 'high' as a clever metaphor...since its a picture of building a skyscraper.
Maybe you should warn your mom that this is a PG-13 rated blog?
Hahahaha. I'm more concerned about THE SIMPSONS.
Michele's pretty ok with you getting high. However, we are a NON-CARTOON family. Hardcore.
Post a Comment